An easy-going weekend staple, the High Sally Shorts from Articles of Society are cut from pure cotton in a flattering high-waisted silhouette. The fixed rolled-up hem and frayed edges give the shorts an effortless appeal that’s perfect for pairing with relaxed tees and breezy linen shirts.
Our model is wearing size 26 shorts. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 80.0cm (31.5”) bust, a 57.2cm (22.5”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
– Length: 32cm (size 26)
– High-rise; regular fit through the hips
– Cotton-rich denim; minimum stretch
– Chicago blue wash; subtle fading and whiskering
– Contrast sandy brown top-stitching
– Zip and button fly; belt loops
– Silver-toned hardware
– Five pocket design
– Fixed rolled-up hemline; frayed edges