Jeans to feel good about: Jeanswest’s 360 Repreve Curve Skinny Ankle are made using a recycled Repreve yarn, recycling plastic bottles into a polyester fibre. This fibre is then blended with cotton and elastane to create Jeanswest’s innovative 360 denim, a 4-way stretch jean that’ll move and flex with you all day long!
Our model is wearing a size 12. She usually takes a standard size AU 12, is 184cm tall with an 94cm bust, 71cm waist and 109cm hips.
– Length: Inside Leg: 69cm; Front Rise: 27cm; Leg Opening: 26cm (size 12)
– Skinny fit
– Mid rise
– Curve embracer style ensures no gaping at back
– Recycled Repreve yarn; made from recycled plastic bottles
– High perfomance 4-way stretch denim
– Mid indigo hue; washing and repaired stitching
– Five pockets style
– Rose-gold metal hardware
– Contrast stitching
– Zip fly and button closure
– Ankle length
57% Cotton, 17% Recycled Polyester, 13% Polyester, 10% Viscose, 3% Elastane.
Cold gentle machine wash inside out with similar colours.