One of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, Tommy Hilfiger is the essence of classic American style. Hilfiger’s signature collection was introduced in the mid-‘80s, showcasing time-honoured staples including button-up shirts, chinos and knits expertly modernised with updated fits and details. Recognised internationally for its iconic red, white and blue flag logo, the brand’s relaxed and youthful attitude has remained a distinctive hallmark throughout their collections.
Our model is wearing a size 8 dress. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 78.7cm (31”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 95cm (size 8)
– Regular fit; fit-and-flare silhouette; mini length
– 100% woven cotton shirting; unlined; non-stretch; opaque
– Light blue and white stripe; tie-dye bleach effect to hemline
– Classic pointed collar
– Full button-down front; pearlescent buttons
– Short sleeves; contrast white cuffs
– Elasticised waist
– Hand pockets
– Gold logo applique above hemline