Tailored to a classic fit-and-flare 1950s silhouette, the Shanita Dress from Otto Mode features a lightweight pure cotton poplin construction with a chevron yoke to the bodice and self-tie belt to frame the waist.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 dress. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 76.2cm (30”) bust, a 62.2cm (24.5”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
– Length: 105cm (size AU 8)
– Regular fit through bodice; fitted at waist; flared full skirt
– Lightweight pure cotton poplin; unlined; opaque
– Black shade
– Round neckline
– Button-up bodice
– Chevron yoke detail to front
– Short sleeves; folded cuffs
– Elasticised waistband with self-tie belt
– In-seam pockets to sides