Meet your new favourite nursing tee. The River Nursing Tee from Australian maternity brand Pea in a Pod was made for mummas who prioritise comfort without sacrificing style. With a button down placket for easy feeding and elastic in the side seam tummy area for stretch and comfort, the River is a go-to for easy, everyday dressing. Its range of muted tones allow you to mix and match the River tee with your existing maternity wardrobe. And like all Pea in a Pod garments, this style was proudly made in Australia and can be worn whether you’re pregnant, or not.
Our model is 32 weeks pregnant and wearing a size AU 10. She usually takes a standard AU 10, is 17cm tall and has a 92cm bust and 90cm hips. Her waist is currently 106cm and was 86cm pre-pregnancy.
– Length: 70cm (size 10)
– Suits: Most body shapes, fits closer to the body
– Features a bound neckline
– Ideal for pregnancy, nursing and after
– Button down placket with small metal buttons
– Long sleeves
– Elastic in side seam tummy area for stretch and comfort
– Proudly made in Australia
Material: 94.5% Rayon, 5.5% Spandex
Cool hand wash. Cool iron, Dry cleanable (P)