One of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, Tommy Hilfiger is the essence of classic American style. Hilfiger’s signature collection was introduced in the mid-‘80s, showcasing time-honoured staples including button-up shirts, chinos and knits expertly modernised with updated fits and details. The brand has since revolutionised casualwear styles across the market, incorporating sports inspired swimwear, relaxed fit sweatshirts, and timeless blue jeans. Recognised internationally for its iconic red, white and blue flag logo, the brand’s relaxed and youthful attitude has remained a distinctive hallmark throughout their collections.
Our model is wearing a size small one-piece. She is 170.2cm (5’7”) tall with a 80.0cm (31.5”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 76.2cm (30”) hips.
– Best suited to smaller cup sizes
– Stretch swim fabric; self-lined
– Cherry red base; white and navy panels in chevron design
– Embroidered logo to chest
– Curved neckline
– Single fixed strap
– Cheeky cut; minimal coverage
– No cups, padding or wires