One of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, Tommy Hilfiger is the essence of classic American style. Hilfiger’s signature collection was introduced in the mid-‘80s, showcasing long-lasting accessories and time-honoured staples including button-up shirts, chinos and knits expertly modernised with updated fits and details. Recognised internationally for its iconic red, white and blue flag logo, the brand’s relaxed and youthful attitude has remained a distinctive hallmark throughout their collections.
Our model is wearing size AU 8 shorts. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 63.5cm (25”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
– Length: 36cm (size AU 8)
– High-rise; relaxed through legs
– Cotton-rich seersucker fabric; slight stretch; unlined; opaque
– White and muted ultramarine blue pinstripe; baby blue ribbon trim through sides and cuffs
– Belt-looped waistband
– Zip fly; concealed hook and bar fastenings
– Pin-tuck detailing
– Slanted hip-pockets
– Welt pockets to back seat
– Embroidered flag logo to back waist
– Ribbon binding to cuffs