Evoking southern chic vibes, the Kennedy Nursing Shirt from Australian maternity brand Pea in a Pod features a tie at the centre front of a playful mustard & navy check fabric. Button openings on the side seam make this an easy winner for mums-on-the-go who require easy access during feeding times whilst also looking stylish and put-together. We love to pair this one with the skinny jeans for the ultimate casual, off-duty look. And like all Pea in a Pod garments, this style was proudly made in Australia and can be worn whether you’re pregnant, or not.
Our model is 32 weeks pregnant and wearing a size AU 10. She usually takes a standard AU 10, is 175cm tall and has a 92cm bust and 90cm hips. Her waist is currently 106cm and was 86cm pre-pregnancy.
– Length: 74.5cm (size 10)
– Suits: All body shapes, easy fit
– Mustard & Navy check shirt
– Sports open V-neck with narrow mandarin collar
– Front & back yokes on bias
– Tie at centre front
– Button opening at side seams for easy nursing
– Ideal for pregnancy, nursing and beyond
– Longer back length
– Proudly made in Australia
Material: 50% Cotton, 48% Viscose, 2% NylonCold hand wash. Cool iron on reverse. No steam. Do not dry clean (X)