One of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, Tommy Hilfiger is the essence of classic American style. Hilfiger’s signature collection was introduced in the mid-‘80s, showcasing long-lasting accessories and time-honoured staples including button-up shirts, chinos and knits expertly modernised with updated fits and details. Recognised internationally for its iconic red, white and blue flag logo, the brand’s relaxed and youthful attitude has remained a distinctive hallmark throughout their collections.
Our model is wearing a size 8 skirt. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: 46cm (size 8)
– Slim fit
– Soft jersey fabrication; generous stretch; unlined; opaque
– Navy marle shade; navy, optic white and maroon-striped waistband
– Ribbed waistband; contrast stripe accents
– Side seam pockets
– Tucked-out seams to front
– Invisible back zip fastening